Disclaimer: Not a sponsored post!
I wanted to share some baby products that I have loved in my son’s first year. I know many moms might be interested in these products so I decided to share some of my favorites.
Today, I am sharing a baby snack product that my son loved when he was first starting to teethe. These are the baby rice rusks, by Baby Mum-Mum. They come in a variety of different flavors and are great for babies just getting ready for solid food. My son’s favorite is the sweet potato and apple flavor. Some great things about these rusks:
- No salt or extra sugar. These rusks are sweetened with fruit juice.
- Free from the top 10 allergens so also gluten free!
- Dissolve easily so no mess or fuss.
- Free of artificial ingredients and preservatives.
- Rice rusks are available as regular or organic.
- Box comes with conveniently wrapped 2-packs so no worries about the rusks turning stale.
My baby son had a hard time when just beginning to eat solids and holding food in this hands to place in his mouth, so these biscuits helped him out a lot. They are also great when baby is just starting to teeth, because it gives the baby something to gnaw on. These Baby Mum-Mums are definitely worth the buy!