Directions0/0 steps made
- For the egg salad, first chop the hard-boiled eggs into small pieces and add into a large bowl. Then, add the finely chopped celery and onion on top. TIP: Check out this recipe for perfect hard boiled eggs!
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, yellow mustard, salt and pepper, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the eggs and blend well.
- Next, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to mingle.
- To form your delicious sandwich, you can serve the egg salad on bread, topped with lettuce. TIP: For a low-carb and gluten-free option, omit the bread and serve as a lettuce wrap!
Egg salad mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
*If this is not your thing though, check out these delicious tuna fish kababs, that are sure to make a delicious sandwich for your lunch!