Egg Salad Sandwich
On today’s lunch menu, I am making simple, but classic egg salad sandwiches. This is an easy and quick recipe, especially when you already have hard boiled eggs on hand in the refrigerator. These sandwiches are delicious, creamy with some light crunch from the finely chopped onion and celery that is added in. This recipe is my favorite that I have come across, so it definitely deserves a spot on my blog!
You can serve this as a sandwich topped with lettuce, alongside your favorite chips. If egg salad is not your thing though, check out these delicious tuna fish kababs in next week’s post, that are sure to make a delicious sandwich for your lunch!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Chop the eggs in small pieces and add into a large bowl along with the chopped celery and onion. TIP: See my recipe for perfect hard boiled eggs here!
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, minced onion, salt and pepper, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the eggs and blend well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to mingle.
- Serve egg salad on bread, topped with lettuce as a delicious sandwich.
Storage: Egg salad mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.